FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT!
Look over the following list of areas that may need attention when preparing the exterior of your property:
- Lawn - Keep your lawns cut, with neat edges. Reseed any bare patches and perhaps fertilise for additional colour.
- Shrubs/Trees - Trim branches where necessary, especially around windows to allow natural light into the house. Remove any dead limbs
- Garden Beds - If appropriate, plant colourful flowers. Also add mulch to beds and remove all weeds. Perhaps place showy annuals in pots near the house entrance.
- Paths - Keep all paths swept.
- Windows - Repair any broken windows and wash all glass.
- Eaves - Wash and remove spider webs.
- Drains/Spouts - Unblock and clean.
- Paintwork - Attend to any flaking paint after discussion with your agent.
- Doors - Wash down your front door and its surrounds, polish brass fitting and repair any torn fly wire.
- Fences - Straighten, repair or repaint only after discussion with your agent.
- Junk/Rubbish - Remove all junk and rubbish, e.g. car parts.
- Pools/Ponds - Make sure these are clean.
- Garage - Keep your garage door closed.